Ainscough Metals Data Protection Policy Portfolio
General Statement of Principle
- We value and respect the privacy of your data and we limit our processing of your data for our normal business operations.
- We will not hold your data longer than we need, to meet our legal and financial obligations.
- We will not transfer or sell your details to anyone else without your informed and express consent
- We will take due diligence and all reasonable measures to keep your data secure and private.
- All relevant business practices are carried out in line with these principles and policies